[Hidden-tech] Seeking a computer whiz who makes house calls

Gordon Kramer gsethkramer at comcast.net
Thu Jul 11 16:45:21 EDT 2013

Our non-profit organization is seeking someone skilled in computer and
software setup and maintenance to provide occasional help to our
director, located in Amherst. Tasks may include setting up and managing
computer backups; installing and configuring software; troubleshooting
occasional hardware or internet connectivity issues, etc. We need a
moderate level of expertise, and someone who is personable,
communicative, and easy to work with. Thank you for your interest!