[Hidden-tech] Seeking student/freelancer for website assistance

Gordon Kramer gsethkramer at comcast.net
Thu Jul 11 16:34:59 EDT 2013

Our non-profit organization is seeking a skilled, personable individual
to assist with website development and maintenance tasks, on an
as-needed basis. Some familiarity with web development is desirable, but
we are mainly looking for someone who is conscientious, a quick learner,
comfortable with technical complexity, well-organized, and with
excellent attention to detail.

The following skills are helpful in any combination: HTML, CSS,
Javascript, jQuery, PHP, website management, web analytics, graphic
design, Photoshop. However, you don't need to be highly expert in any of
the above, as we will provide training and supervision. Thank you!