[Hidden-tech] Seeking Office Manager for Creative Agency

Christine Takacs christine at raptcreative.com
Mon Jul 8 11:54:18 EDT 2013

Our small but growing Southern Vermont creative agency is poised to move to the next level with the assistance of a fanatically detailed manager who sees the big picture, wields a large stick, manages budgets and schedules, as well as occasionally jumping into the creative fray. We are a full-service operation housed in a space overlooking the river on Main Street in Brattleboro. Our services include design, advertising, PR and content marketing, both online and in print.  When we’re not slumped over our computers or brainstorming at the chalkboard, we enjoy pina coladas and walks on the beach just as much as the next guy.

Your multi-faceted job role:
Project Management: Manage creative team and ensure all deadlines are met and work is completed as instructed. Responsible for establishing studio schedules, setting priorities to meet deadlines and troubleshooting problems as they arise.
Scheduling: Oversee advertising and promotional activities including print, web marketing, ad calendars, electronic media, and direct mail.
Account Management/Strategy: Fully understand client needs. Understand competition, market share, strengths and weaknesses. Assist in developing marketing plans for clients. Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market. Assist in quarterly reporting to clients reflecting web marketing statistics and awareness.
Budget Management: Develop and manage the marketing operating budget. Analyze and control marketing expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements. Responsible for managing annual retainers, and all expenses whether internal or charged back to client. Seek efficiencies in operational costs. Work with bookkeeper to maintain and improve reports. Help determine suppliers of services and negotiate contract terms and conditions.
Work Process Improvement: Implement continual process improvements. Understand the current work systems, with a view toward improving those systems for efficiency.
File Maintenance: Establish and maintain job filing system.
BONUS POINTS—Publicity: Develop and nurture relationships with media / networks. Assist in story pitches to attain media coverage for clients. Help plan and coordinate events.
MORE BONUS POINTS—Web Maintenance: Perform simple updates to our managed sites utilizing Content Management System.
Requirements:
At least 5 years in a project coordination or project management role.
Financial reporting experience to drive managerial decision making.
Agency experience preferred along with knowledge of electronic and print mediums.
Ability to work under tight deadlines as a team player.
Proficient and adaptable in using and learning software to meet job demands.
Great work ethic, excellent organization skills, industriousness and attention to detail.
Best Regards,
Christine Takacs, Creative Director/Owner
Rapt Creative
The Right Kind of Attention

73 Main Street, Suite #4
Brattleboro, Vermont 05301