[Hidden-tech] Project for WMass web designer

Kathy Levesque klevesque at collaborative.org
Fri Jan 18 13:33:28 EST 2013

I'm seeking some web design work on a limited project basis for a project
that would start right away. This is part of an overall website design for
an educational organization underway with the development of a new website.
We have site architecture developed and page mockups done by our in house
designer, but we need a site style guide written and additional page
mockups developed as documentation to establish the page styling (ensuring
that it is mobile-friendly) in order to hand off to our developers.

Anyone that might be interested in such a project can contact
klevesque at collaborative.org.

thank you!

--

Kathy Levesque
Director of Marketing and Communications
klevesque at collaborative.org
collaborative.org <http://www.collaborative.org>

[image: Collaborative for Educational Services]<
http://www.collaborative.org/>

*Everyone is a learner*