[Hidden-tech] UPDATE: DrupalCampMA Session Schedule is Final! Make your agenda!

Kelly Albrecht kelly at left-click.us
Mon Jan 7 22:19:54 EST 2013

As the camp approaches quickly on the 19th, we've scheduled the sessions and posted them to the camp website. Please register to attend, if you haven't yet, and make your agenda!

In addition to an amazing selection at this years camp, we've organized some special offerings. This year we have a Business Owners Panel led by the heads of Western Massachusetts's leading web development companies. Also, don't miss OwnSourcing's training session and Akiban's raffle of a $50 Amazon gift card following their session.

To top it off, we are all very much looking forward to this year's keynote speaker, Jason Pamental!

Huge thanks to our sponsors! In the morning, we are planning on coffee thanks to Knectar and bagels thanks to OwnSourcing. Pizza and soda by left-click Advanced will be for lunch.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

CHEERS!

kelly

KELLY ALBRECHT
Lead Project Developer, left-click
www.lcadvanced.com

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG

left-click
78 Main St. Suite 401
Northampton, MA 01060

+001 877 289 9820 *89
kelly at left-click.us

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including all attachments, may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. It is to be viewed only by the intended recipient(s). If you are not intended recipient(s), please notify the sender of this information and delete your copy at once. Your cooperation is appreciated.