[Hidden-tech] Determining the Trust Level of an ASP.Net website

Lieberman, Daniel daniell at incommn.com
Wed Jan 2 10:13:58 EST 2013

We need some help with an ASP.net website we're managing for a client. We
are in the process of moving it from a Cloud Server at Rackspace to their
Cloud Sites service. We need to know what the Trust Level currently is, as
Full Trust will not work on the Cloud Sites platform, apparently. I'm
informed that we can determine the trust level on the site itself, but the
procedure is not clear to me. Help wanted.

Bonus: if anyone really understands this stuff, including moving the
website around on Rackspace, please let me know. We wouldn't mind
outsourcing this.

Anyone got the .net chops for this? We will have some other tweaks and
fixes to do on the website, and may have other .net work in the future, so
please get in touch.

Happy New Year!

Yours sincerely,

Daniel Lieberman