[Hidden-tech] facebook url squatter problem

Tom Adams ~ Reelife Productions & Folktography tomadams at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 09:40:41 EST 2013

Hello and a hap hap happy New Year to everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone has experience trying to get a innactive / squatted
URL removed from facebook so as to make it their own. I'm trying to
register a page with a name that has already been taken (but that page
leads to a page with absolutely no activity since they signed up in 2009).

There are tons of links that show how to go about reporting this but none
that actually seem to accomplish anything. stuck in the facebook loop of no
return...

anyone?

--

Regards,