[Hidden-tech] helping a local theatre company

Jonathan Mirin jonathan at ptco.org
Wed Feb 27 16:29:47 EST 2013

Dear Hidden-Tech Friends,

We are a touring theatre company based in Shelburne about to put on our annual festival at Memorial Hall, S.F. called SYRUP: One Sweet Performing Arts Festival from March 8 - 10.

A team of UMASS students converted our website to wordpress last year but we still have a ways to go. We're also looking for assistance with videography, video editing, social media, etc.

What we can offer (at the moment) is:
- exchanging help for sponsorship recognition at the festival (our sponsorsheet is downloadable at the bottom of www.ptco.org/shows/syrup)
- internship/volunteer opportunities
- a fun/flexible work environment

We'd also like to offer two
 tickets for the price of one to all subscribers of the hidden-tech list for Saturday evening's 7 pm performance on March 9th. Just identify yourself as a list-member at the door.

Thanks for considering it!

Jonathan

Jonathan Mirin
Artistic Director, Piti Theatre Company
413 625-6569
4th Annual SYRUP: One Sweet Performing Arts Festival, March 8 - 10 in Shelburne Falls