[Hidden-tech] Life Cycle of a Book

Claudia Gere Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com
Wed Feb 27 14:17:19 EST 2013

Afranio, I can give you the schedule for one of the books I worked on with a
traditional publisher (book: More Time for You; Publisher: AMACOM) if that
will help. It might take a day or two to pull it together from the
emails.but I could give you the date the proposal was submitted, contract
signed, manuscript submitted, galleys proofed, book submitted to print, date
available in stores. Do you want a timeline for what it takes when I help
authors self-publish books? Cheers, Claudia

Claudia Gere & Co. LLC
Helping smart people become outstanding authorsT
Register: Rock Your Business With A Book Webinar
<http://www.claudiagereco.com/speaking/authorwebinar/>
www.claudiagereco.com/speaking/authorwebinar/
 <http://www.claudiagereco.com/> www.ClaudiaGereCo.com
+1.413.359.0003

From: hidden-discuss-bounces at lists.hidden-tech.net
[mailto:hidden-discuss-bounces at lists.hidden-tech.net] On Behalf Of Afranio
Torres
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 7:01 AM
To: hidden-discuss at lists.hidden-tech.net
Subject: [Hidden-tech] Life Cycle of a Book

Hi There !!

I was hoping if someone could help me out with my final project. I need to
find out about the life cycle of a book when the writer writes it until the
final distribution. I need just average numbers like it takes 3 months from
start to finish, 1 week of editing, 2 months of publicity..... I am using
the Publishing TrendSetter website and their picture to help me out. The
more details the better. With famous books do they put the online version
first or physical at the same time as e-books ? If you could suggest a
website that contains more information, I would really appreciated that.

Thanks in advance,

Afranio Torres