[Hidden-tech] SOS: Seeking recommendations re Adobe Audition, ProTools +

Jill Connolly jillvox at jillconnolly.com
Tue Feb 12 15:56:17 EST 2013

Fellow Hidden-Tech members:

My long-time favorite digital audio app will no longer have tech support.
So, I'm seeking recommendations from the H-T clan:

Beyond ease of use and nice clean audio tracks, I need:
multi track capability;
and the ability to easily mark regions, then export individual regions including proper file names into individual files (for narration slides, e-learning modules, gaming etc., etc).

I've heard good things about Adobe Audition -
& everyone knows ProTools is a monster app, but quite expensive.

Your experience/advice is greatly appreciated.
I'd also be open to joining/sharing multi-user licenses.

Fire away!

Jill
617 921 JILL (-5455)
Signature Voice and Creative, helping organizations unify their cross platform communications.
Specialties: Emerging Media, Tech, Education, Healthcare, our Environment and the Arts.
http://www.jillconnolly.com

Connect With Me:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jillconnolly.com
617.921.JILL (-5455)