[Hidden-tech] anybody with experience in moving a magazine from print to exclusively online publication?

Jennifer Marrapese jmarrapese at nesea.org
Thu Dec 12 16:25:13 EST 2013

Hi All,

Thanks for the great feedback and ideas. I've just barely started to digest
them, and will undoubtedly follow up with a few of you directly, although
it might not be before the end of the year.

Best regards,

Jennifer

--
*Jennifer J. Marrapese*
Executive Director, Northeast Sustainable Energy Association

*Save the Date - **Building**Energy**14**, March 4-6, 2014, Boston Seaport
WTC*
* http://www.nesea.org/buildingenergy/
<http://www.nesea.org/buildingenergy/>*

* NESEA advances the adoption of sustainable energy solutions in the built
environment*