[Hidden-tech] Old Word question

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Mon Dec 2 15:51:59 EST 2013

Since you never know how you want to use prior text, I would keep those in the most flexible
form possible:

1) if it's a typical book with formating, then that means the word RTF format - that has
changed
over the years, while still being largely backward compatible -- and since it is text and well
documented - can be imported into many other text programs.

2) Save as just text - this would lose any format, while maintain the text is a format
that would
be always usable.

AND make sure to save on multiple meda - cdrom and now thumb drive,
and maybe even a cloud account.

--
Rich Roth
Webmaster/Steering Committee Member