[Hidden-tech] Call to Artists for large scale artwork for display at the Mass Mutual Center

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Wed Aug 28 09:43:36 EDT 2013

MMC call for artists - PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD

All -- We received the Call for Artists for the Mass Mutual Center. Please help me spread
the word to  artists and designers in Western MA who you think might be interested in this
opportunity. Please post to your facebook page, tweet or distribute to your contact list .
Thanks

*ARTISTS and DESIGNERS! *

*Please see the link below regarding a Call to Artists for large scale artwork for display
at the Mass Mutual Center. Help us spread this opportunity to artists in the Pioneer
Valley. *http://www.massmutualcenter.com/uploadedFiles/212_MMCCallforArt.pdf

--
Rich Roth
Webmaster/Steering Committee Member