[Hidden-tech] Palm Centro needed plus help with dead Centro

bluemoon at crocker.com bluemoon at crocker.com
Mon Aug 26 11:42:50 EDT 2013

Hi folks,

Last time my Centro "passed" someone on this list had an old one they
made available to me. That one just died this morning, screen went
black, and I am hoping there is someone else who has an old one they
would like to pass on. I am willing to pay market value for it and
would love it if I could get something soon!

Also, while most of the critical data is synched, there are some files
on the old one that I'd love to be able to access, especially some
songs and photos that don't sync. Unfortunately I think I am probably
out of luck. Does anyone have any experience or tips for getting those
off the device without being able to use the beam or send functions?

Thanks!

Gary