[Hidden-tech] Are non profits exempt from the computer sales tax?

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Tue Aug 27 12:10:46 EDT 2013

According to the briefing Sen Rosenberg sent out, and quoted
at: http://lists.hidden-tech.net/pipermail/hidden-discuss/2013-August/039939.html

They are not - there is no change in taxing for non-profits.
(You might tell your account to check better)

Rich/webmaster

--
Rich Roth
Webmaster/Steering Committee Member