[Hidden-tech] IT Services tax - MA politicians contact info

Jeff Rutherford jeff at jeffrutherford.com
Thu Aug 8 11:51:31 EDT 2013

Here is contact info for several local MA politicians. I would encourage you to email and call them. I've already contacted them with a very strongly worded email.

Representative Stephen Kulik

1 Sugarloaf St

South Deerfield, MA 01373-1119

Tel: (413) 665-7200

Fax: (413) 665-7101

email: info at stevekulik.org

MA Senator Stan Rosenberg - MA Senate Majority Leader

State House

Room 320

Boston, MA 02133

Phone: 617-722-1532

Fax: 617-722-1062

E-mail: Stan.rosenberg at masenate.gov

District Office

1 Prince St.

Northampton, MA 01060

Phone: 413-587-6365

Fax: 413-582-0113

Benjamin Downing, MA Senator for Berkshire, Hampshire, Franklin & Hampden counties

Benjamin.Downing at masenate.gov

Boston Office:                                 District Office:

State House, Room 413-F                 7 North Street, Suite 307

Boston, MA 02133                            Pittsfield, MA 01201

Phone: (617) 722-1625                      Phone: (413) 442-4008

Fax: (617) 722-1523                          Fax: (413) 442-4077

Jeff

Jeff Rutherford
jeff at jeffrutherford.com
413-475-0087