[Hidden-tech] Event update 4-24-13: Graphic Designers: Quickly Mockup Concepts, Group Critique, Adobe Users Group? - hosted by DVWM

Lisa Hoag 1world4all at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 12:22:05 EDT 2013

Hello All,
Please join us for Graphic Designers: Quickly Mockup Concepts, Group
Critique, Adobe Users Group?:
Hosted by Design Venturers Western Mass
When: Wednesday, April 24th, 2013, 6:30 PM
Where: Forbes Library - Watson Meeting Room, Mezzanine
20 West St., Northampton, MA

To RSVP, and for more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Design-Venturers-Western-Mass/events/112885172/

DVWM will be hosting a Western MA Graphic Designers Group Critique, hosted
by Graphic Designer Steve Williams.
We've added a presentation and a presentation and a discussion topic to the
agenda for this meetup:
• How to quickly and efficiently thumbnail up your design concepts, and
start the creative brainstorming process outside of Adobe Creative Suite
(just you, your most empowered imagination, and your drawing pad).
• Discussion: Should we form an Adobe Users Group in the Valley (The
nearest one right now is in Hartford, CT).
We will be meeting with other designers to discuss and get feedback on
current design projects. Discuss problems and issues arising from current
projects. Explore options for direction and improvement in work.

All the Best,

Steve Williams and Lisa Hoag
(Your friendly Design Venturers Organizers)

--
Lisa Hoag Designs
PO Box 983