[Hidden-tech] Toastmasters Open House

anderson at crocker.com anderson at crocker.com
Sat Apr 6 08:39:37 EDT 2013

Hello all,

One of the best things you can do for your career is to cultivate good
public speaking skills. Whether you're pitching an idea to prospective
clients, or leading a seminar at a trade show, public speaking
communicates to the world what you've got to offer. Toastmasters has a
program to help you advance as a public speaker and presenter - a
program that's both effective and lots of fun.

Speakeasy Toastmasters, the Northampton chapter of this international
organization, is having its Open House on the evening of Wednesday,
April 17th. Everyone is invited. We'll meet at 6:30 at College Church,
58 Pomeroy Terrace, Northampton. You can find more information on our
web site: http://www.toastofnorthampton.org/

Hope to see you there,

Dave Anderson