[Hidden-tech] Recomendations on eLearning software?

Meg Bouvier megbouvier at comcast.net
Tue Apr 2 16:43:29 EDT 2013

I'm looking for recommendations on eLearning software. I will be using it initially to teach large courses (several hundred participants) but will be using it soon to create online courses as well. It would be great if it integrates easily with PowerPoint and if one can easily create interactive elements. Also great if it were cloud-based and accessible from any platform. I am working on a Mac. Anyone have experience with iSpring Suite 6?

Thanks,
Meg

Margaret Bouvier, PhD

T: 413-230-6523