[Hidden-tech] Subject: Event 4-9-13: Western Mass Photographers Regional Networking Event

Lisa Hoag 1world4all at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 14:41:08 EDT 2013

Hello All,
Please join us for Meeting Other Photography Meetups: a regional
photographers confab hosted by Design Venturers Western Mass

When: Tuesday, April 9th, 2013, 6:30 PM
Where: John Polak Photography Studio @ Eastworks
116 Pleasant Street, Suite #408, Easthampton, MA

To RSVP, and for more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Design-Venturers-Western-Mass/events/109873182/

>From Casey Danek, the event's host:
"We are planning on inviting Meetup organizers from other, similar
photography groups so we can get a sense of what goes on elsewhere. Scott
Erb and Donna Dufault, from the Worcester Alliance of Photographers (800
members strong) are coming to chat with us in person. We may set up a
Google+ Hangout for folks who can't be there in person. So, this will be an
opportunity to share ideas about Meetup projects, find out what works and
where.

I'm going to steal a page out of the WAP play book and have the first part
of the meetup as a social time. Bring photos, equipment, ideas, anything
you'd like to share and show. We can reserve the latter part of the meeting
for our "topic" - Meeting other Meetups."

All the Best,

Lisa

--
Lisa Hoag Designs