[Hidden-tech] Seeking tech-skilled and reasonably priced VA

Carlyn Saltman carlyn at videofeedbackcoaching.com
Tue Sep 25 00:48:50 EDT 2012

Hi Shel,

Emily Levy has been taking skilled VA work lately. I've seen her work
wonders.  http://emilylevy.info/

Carlyn

--
*Co-author of Ready, Aim, Soar! from Expert Insights Publishing. Due on
Amazon in October!
*
*
*
*
*
PRESENTability Now Video Coaching <http://www.videofeedbackcoaching.com/>
*Change your presence, change your world...*
*Land the job. Get the date. Wow the crowd.*
We meet face-to-face online at your convenience.
*
*
Carlyn Saltman, Personal Presence Trainer
Founder of Video Mirror Feedback®

Office 413.863.4480

Cell    413.522.0789

www.VideoFeedbackCoaching.com