[Hidden-tech] JOB: Sales Associate

Peter Pelland plpelland at pelland.com
Mon Sep 24 19:41:54 EDT 2012

The leading website development company in Western Massachusetts is seeking a full-time sales professional to assist with our expansion into new markets. The ideal candidate will have impeccable communications skills and a previous background in media sales. If you are working – or have worked – in radio, television, newspaper or magazine account management but fail to see a bright future on the horizon, you are probably already aware of the tremendous growth potential of the online media. By joining our team, you will enjoy the immediate advantages of:

·         An established track record that includes an impressive portfolio based upon an existing client base.

·         A full complement of support materials and a commitment to provide you with the necessary tools to insure success.

·         An in-house creative and technical staff that will both support you and deliver the goods.

We are looking for a person with honesty, integrity, and an overwhelming desire to help our growing base of small business clients to not only succeed but excel in the online environment. If this person sounds like you, both the emotional satisfaction and your income potential could be truly rewarding.

If this position intrigues you, please send your cover letter and resume via e-mail to sales at pelland.com. If we like what we see, we will contact you to follow up with a telephone interview prior to an in-person interview.

Pelland Advertising
25 Depot Road, Haydenville, MA 01039
(413) 268-0100
https://pelland.com