[Hidden-tech] EMF/radiation-reducing cell phone head sets and other products

matt lampiasi mattl at florenceit.net
Mon Sep 24 12:12:19 EDT 2012

Deb

always choose wired not wireless. any wireless will create more EMF.  then keep the phone as far away from you as possible (if its wireless or cellular in particular). i have not read anything conclusive that any of these add on chips for cell phones actually help that much. its inconclusive at best. so i don't trust it.
Ive been learning a bit about this stuff myself lately and even purchased a couple high end EMF meters, one for low (AC) electric/magnetic fields and one for high frequency fields like wifi, bluetooth etc…

surprisingly (sarcasm), as you probably know, countries with national healthcare plans have far stricter regulations as to what is "safe". does it mean we're all going to die? i cant say but i prefer playing it safe when reasonable. i don't technically need wireless headphones so i am getting rid of them for example.

I don't think theres much you can do out and about, but theres much you can do in your home to improve things at least. there's tons of stuff about this online, such as http://www.createyourhealthyhome.com/emf-tips.htm
even shielding products you can get.  I'm not an expert on the topic , thats about all i know.

Best,

Matt Lampiasi
Florence I.T. / Jagfly Hosting

support at jagflyhosting.com