[Hidden-tech] Permanent redirect okay?

Claudia Gere Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com
Mon Sep 17 16:31:05 EDT 2012

When I started my first business on the Web, I had a collaborative group of
consultants and called my company Claudia Gere & Co. with URL
ClaudiaGereCo.com (Co for company). My business over the years has evolved
into a solopreneurship. I own the url ClaudiaGere.com and wonder whether
making a permanent redirect ("301 Moved Permanently" HTTP)  of
ClaudiaGere.com to ClaudiaGereCo.com is going to harm my seo, or are there
any downsides to a permanent redirect.(i.e., can I reverse it if I change my
mind in the years to come). I don't want to maintain two sites. Thanks for
your feedback. Thank you for your help, Claudia

Claudia Gere & Co. LLC
Helping smart people become outstanding authorsT
 <http://bit.ly/RockYourBuisnessWithABook> Register Now to Write Your Book
http://bit.ly/RockYourBuisnessWithABook
 <http://www.claudiagereco.com/> www.ClaudiaGereCo.com
+1.413.359.0003