[Hidden-tech] Web consultant/CSS/Dreamweaver guru

Adell Donaghue adell at adelldonaghue.com
Mon Sep 17 11:56:32 EDT 2012

Hello Hidden-techies,

I'm interested in establishing a consulting relationship with a web
designer. I'm an Art Director/Designer with 25 plus years in the business.
I currently have 2 web design projects in house and a few other client
sites I'm managing. Looking for someone with strong technical
chops-particularly CSS and Dreamweaver skills. Graphic design skills are
not necessary.

I'd like the initial meetings to take place in my studio in Southampton,
MA. Once a working relationship is established/offsite work is fine.

Please respond off-list.

Adell Donaghue
adell at adelldonaghue.com
413-529-2853