[Hidden-tech] Advice/Repair for Color Laser Printer?

Herb Singleton info at cross-spectrum.com
Wed Oct 24 18:21:52 EDT 2012

FYI, I have a Konica Minolta I've been trying to get rid of if you decide you want to stay with color. <https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3261439954>

The printer works fine, although it will need new toner cartridges after a few dozen pages or so.

That said, with enough digging you can probably find the repair docs on the internet. Depending on how mechanical you are, count on spending the better part of a workday disassembling and reassembling. With paper jams (IME) it usually means that something along the paper path has worn out meaning you'll have to figure out what part has worn out, and then try to find a new/manufactured part.  You might be better off just parting it out and using the money toward another printer.

    Herb Singleton, PE
    hsingleton at cross-spectrum.com
    Cross-Spectrum Labs: Sound & Vibration Consulting
    http://www.cross-spectrum.com