[Hidden-tech] Advice/Repair for Color Laser Printer?

David F. Farkas david at farkas.com
Wed Oct 24 13:45:47 EDT 2012

I've got a Konica Minolta color laser printer that has been fairly trouble
free until recently. Now I'm getting paper feed jams and a piece of paper
is now jammed in the fuser.

Anyone have experience with this or know someone who does?

I got this on sale for $200 at least 5 years and it's going to need over
$200 of supplies soon... toner and toner drum. So I'm wondering whether I
should just get a low end b&w laser printer and let this go. I don't really
need in house color. Not very ecologically sound to trash it and the tinker
in me wants to fix everything and keep it running... but it's not my area
of expertise and it's time consuming.

Suggestions?

Thanx
dff

*LISTEN to 'The Farkas Files <http://www.TheFarkasFiles.com> – The Truth is
in Here... Somewhere'   *
*      LIVE!  *Every Thursday at 9PM EST and Online 24/7 on* EmpoweRadio.com
*

 *D A V I D   F R A N K L I N   F A R K A S*
       *Remote Healing for Real Estate, People & Business*

*                Email:*  david at HouseHealing.com
          * Web Site:*  www
<http://www.househealing.com/>*.HouseHealing.<http://www.househealing.com/>
*com <http://www.househealing.com/>
*         VoiceMail:*  *866 4 **FARKAS*  (866 432 7527)
* Schedule Appt:*  http://tungle.me/househealing
*       Newsletter: * http://www.househealing.com/contact-us/subscribe/
*        FaceBook:*  www.facebook.com/d.f.farkas
*                 Twitter: * http://twitter.com/HouseHealing*
    Radio Show:  *www.*TheFarkasFiles*.com <http://www.TheFarkasFiles.com>

   Snowmen  Fall  From Heaven... * Unassembled*

*   *Everything is Energy, Everything is Connected,
   Everything is Conscious, Everything is Interactive

*   No trees were destroyed by sending this message. However, *
*   a great many electrons were sorely inconvenienced!*