[Hidden-tech] Looking for woodworking workshop space

Gyepi SAM gyepi-hidden-tec at praxis-sw.com
Tue Oct 23 11:27:31 EDT 2012

Hello All,

This has to be one of the more unusual postings on hidden-tech!

I am a hobbyist woodworker in possession of several high quality machines
but without workshop space for them. I am looking for a workshop to place
them in exchange for shared use by all involved.

Please contact me if you, or some you know, has such space in or around
Northampton and is in need of the following tools.

Tablesaw - (Delta unisaw, 3HP, cabinet, 52" Biesemeyer fence)
Bandsaw - (Grizzly G0513X2B - 17 inch)
Jointer - (Delta DJ20 - 8 inch)
Planer - (Grizzly G0453Z - 15 inch with spiral cutterhead)

Most require 220 Voltage; I can wire if necessary.

Thanks!

-Gyepi