[Hidden-tech] "Natural and Effortless Networking"

Val Nelson val at valnelson.com
Mon Oct 22 18:45:00 EDT 2012

Hi HT friends,

Over the years, I have posted various things about my networking workshops,
introvert gatherings, and such. You might remember me as the Ex-Wallflower.
:-)

I would love to get your feedback on something. I facilitate a 6-week
course about networking, to make it easier and more effective, for both
introverts and extroverts. I was using a title ("Heart-Centered Networking
Momentum") that wasn't quite doing it for me or explaining it well enough.

Yesterday, a friend helped me come up with this new possible title below.
She suggested I get some feedback, so that's where you come in, if you're
willing.

Do you find this title compelling?

"Natural and Effortless Networking in 6 Weeks"

I'd love to hear if something else comes to mind. You can read about it
here: www.valnelson.com/nmg

Thank you in advance!

Val

_____________________________________
*Val Nelson*
*
******Career & Business Coach... & Ex-Wallflower Finally Living My Purpose*
 Making It Easy to Find Clarity, Confidence, and Flow

In the news: Feature story about me in the newspaper. Read it
here.<http://www.gazettenet.com/home/2174541-95/business-heart-visibility-beetle>

*
Apply Now for Upcoming Small Group Courses:
**- **Natural and Effortless Networking in 6
Weeks<http://www.valnelson.com/services/networking-momentum>
*  - Still room for 2 more!
*- Self-Employed and Thriving
Group<http://www.valnelson.com/services/self-employed-thriving>
*
413.320.2182
val at valnelson.com

 Website & Blog: www.valnelson.com
Subscribe to Updates: www.valnelson.com/subscribe
 Facebook: www.facebook.com/CoachValNelson
Twitter: www.twitter.com/valnelson
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/valnelson

 25 Main St., Suite 339A, Northampton, MA 01060

***Discovery Session: Clarity and Confidence in 2 Hours*
http://www.valnelson.com/services/discovery-session/