[Hidden-tech] We're hiring: Media Placement Manager/Production Coordinator

Mitch Anthony mitchanthony5 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 11:31:50 EDT 2012

Clarity is a new brand design and strategy collaborative. We are working on an annual project that requires a bright, experienced and self-directed media buyer and production coordinator. Strong organizational skills are a must, media buying experience are a big plus.

This is a part-time, freelance engagement.

If you are not this person, will you pass this query on to the one who is?

Thanks, Hidden Tech community.

Mitch Anthony