[Hidden-tech] Hidden tech members: Please consider coming, as my guest, to an upcoming dinner forum of the UMass Family Business Center

Ira Bryck bryck at contined.umass.edu
Sun Oct 7 17:34:53 EDT 2012

Hidden tech members: Please consider coming, as my guest, to an upcoming dinner forum of the UMass Family Business Center

Our next 2 will both be useful and enjoyable, as they all are:

HOW TO FIND EXCEPTIONAL TALENT BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
http://www.umass.edu/fambiz/calendar/RareFindOct2012.html

WRITING THE STORY OF YOUR BUSINESS
http://www.umass.edu/fambiz/calendar/WritingBusinessStory.html

To register, or discuss more, contact me at Ira at UMassFBC.com<mailto:Ira at UMassFBC.com> or 413 545 4545

Thanks!

Ira Bryck
UMass Family Business Center
http://UMassFBC.com<http://umassfbc.com/>