[Hidden-tech] Microsoft Exchange - Outlook 2010

Bruce Hooke bghooke at att.net
Mon Oct 1 19:02:02 EDT 2012

It sounds to me like on the initial setup screen, when you were creating the
new email account in Outlook, you indicated that you wanted to connect to an
Exchange server. If the client is using pop3 to connect to their mail server
then they are not using an Exchange server and you should instead have
selected pop3 on the first setup screen.

Bruce

  _____