[Hidden-tech] Microsoft Exchange - Outlook 2010

Liz Provo liz at massmarketingresources.com
Mon Oct 1 17:22:36 EDT 2012

Hi everyone. I was trying to set up a client's  POP3 Outlook email for the
first time today and kept running into a problem with Microsoft Exchange
telling me "I had to be online to connect with Exchange."  I was able to do
a test email with the website/mail server and everything passed.  I could
get it to receive a test email, but when I would try to send an email, It
would not allow me to.  I tried setting up a new profile and checked it as
default.

Any thoughts as to what we are doing wrong?

Liz Provo

13 Knight Ave.
Easthampton, MA  01027
(413) 539-7950

Or, find us on your favorite social network!

http://www.linkedin.com/massmarketingresources
http://www.twitter.com/massmarketing
http://www.youtube.com/massmarketing1
http://www.facebook.com/massmarketing1