[Hidden-tech] eBay class for beginners-FCCDC Greenfield Sat. 10/19/12 9AM-2PM

Robert Apteker bob at onlineauctionguy.com
Mon Oct 1 13:24:56 EDT 2012

Hello,

Sign up for a five-hour course on the Basics of Selling on eBay to be held
on Saturday, October 13, 2012 at the Franklin County Community Development
Corporation in Greenfield, MA from 9am to 2pm.
With this course you will learn how to:
.Become an eBay seller
.Do research and create listings
.Improve your listings with better descriptions and photography
.Set pricing
.Open and use a PayPal account
.Monitor your listings
.Complete transactions

 This course is taught by Robert Apteker, an instructor trained and
certified by eBay to teach their classes. This class will be held in the
FCCDC's conference room.The room has wi-fi, so please bring a laptop
computer to follow along. There will be a 30 minute break for lunch (BYO).
The course fee is $10.00 A limited amount of eBay workbooks will be
available for sale for 18.00.

To register send an e-mail to Bob at OnlineAuctionGuy.com

Confirmation will be sent after payment is received.

This event is expected to fill quickly and a waiting list will start.

FCCDC

324 Wells St.

Greenfield, MA 01301

Please contact me with any questions and I look forward to having you in my
class!

Thank You,Bob

(413)773-7500