[Hidden-tech] Western Mass Drupal Camp 2013

Kelly Albrecht kelly at left-click.us
Wed Nov 28 18:24:35 EST 2012

Hello All!

Announcing the Western Mass Drupal Camp 2013!

Event url:
http://drupalcampma.com

Western Mass Drupal Camp will return to the Integrated Science Building at UMass Amherst on Saturday, January, 19th 2013 (with Jan 26 reserved in case of snow). Anyone interested in learning more about Drupal should plan to attend. Registration and attendance is free to the public. There will be presentations and sessions throughout the day appropriate for people at every level of expertise, from beginners to experts. Mark your calendar!

****Please sign up at the DrupalCampMA website.****

Interested participants may now register to announce their intention to attend, to propose sessions they could present, and/or to suggest sessions that they would like to attend. We are also seeking sponsorships to provide lunch, refreshments, and other amenities to participants free-of-charge. Follow @drupalcampma for updates and information.

Details are still emerging about the schedule of events -- we're hoping to expedite accepting sessions, so please get your proposals as soon as possible -- we hope to start making decisions by mid-December.

Jason Pamental has agreed to offer the keynote presentation. A welcome-center and exhibition is planned for the atrium. We hope to offer tracks of presentations for beginners, site-builders, themers, and developers. A "Genius Bar" will also be available for people with problems and questions to get expert assistance.

Drupal is the world's leading content-management platform, selected by UMass Amherst to for web-development on campus, that powers millions of websites and applications worldwide. It's free software built, used, and supported by an active and diverse community of people around the world. Visit http://drupal.org/ for more information about Drupal.

Read more at http://groups.drupal.org/node/270138.

CHEERS!
kelly

KELLY ALBRECHT
Lead Project Developer, left-click
www.left-click.us

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG

left-click Corporation
78 Main St. Suite 401
Northampton, MA 01060

+001 877 289 9820 * 89
kelly at left-click.us

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including all attachments, may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. It is to be viewed only by the intended recipient(s). If you are not intended recipient(s), please notify the sender of this information and delete your copy at once. Your cooperation is appreciated.