[Hidden-tech] Job - SEO / Media Assistant

Jacob DelHagen jdelhagen at mmltv.net
Tue Nov 20 12:40:18 EST 2012

Hello Again Hidden Tech,

We are a local agency called Big Voodoo Interactive. Our main office is
based in Holyoke, Ma. We are looking to hire an assistant online search
coordinator.

Reports directly to Director of SEO & Director of Client Services.
- Help Manage and Track PPC campaigns
- Manage External Directory and Google Places Listings
- Manage and Post Articles to our distribution services.
- Manage & create search reports for directors.
- Create and manage ongoing Google Analytics with reports
- Sales reports and support as needed.
- Research new opportunities & report data internally. Data entry and
maintenance.
- Working knowledge of wordpress type blog software.

Email resumes to hr at bigvoodoo.com <mailto:hr at bigvoodoo.com>.

--
Jacob M Del Hagen
Director of SEO