[Hidden-tech] Job - Web Programmer

Jacob DelHagen jdelhagen at mmltv.net
Tue Nov 20 12:17:49 EST 2012

Hello Hidden Tech,
We are a local agency called Big Voodoo Interactive. Our main office is
based in Holyoke, Ma and we are looking to hire two new coders to round
out our talented group of individuals. Please contact us if interested.
*Compensation:* Excellent pay and benefits commensurate with experience..

Position Web programmer
Specific Qualifications:

Include but are not limited to:

     BS in Computer Science (preferred/But Experience counts more)
     Languages: PHP, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery
     Should be familiar with MVC programming, have working knowledge of
Unix, Photoshop, and Content Management Systems
     JSON, and AJAX a plus.
     Mobile Application Development A Plus

Specific Attributes:

     Hard-working, driven, takes the initiative, self-motivated, organized
     Maintains and improves personal knowledge base
     Accountable and extremely detail-oriented
     Adapts well to change and demonstrates flexibility and a sense of humor
     Has a sense of urgency and conveys a positive, "no problem" attitude.

Send Resume To: hr at bigvoodoo.com

Company: National producer of award winning tv commercials. Comfortable
creative environment with stable client base.
Location: Holyoke, MA

Compensation: Excellent pay and benefits commensurate with experience.

Jacob M Del Hagen
Director of SEO
Big Voodoo / Market Masters-Legal
413-587-9900