[Hidden-tech] Rental listing

Ann Marie Crane acrane at creativeeducationfoundation.org
Tue May 29 19:56:18 EDT 2012

I am a member of hidden-tech and looking to post an available rental
listing.  Our non-profit organization is looking to downsize and relocate
and looking for either a shared sub-let or full lease rental.  Our
professional office rental space is located in Amherst Center.

For additional information regarding our rental, please see the following
Craigslist ads:

Full Rental Listing <http://westernmass.craigslist.org/off/2996641598.html>
Shared Rental Listing<http://westernmass.craigslist.org/off/3042842027.html>

We currently have a small web-based technology company co-sharing our space
and welcome the like-minded.

Please let me know about the availability of this posting.  You may include
the contact information as listed below.

Thank you,

Ann Marie

--

*Ann Marie Crane*