[Hidden-tech] Thank you and request

Naaz Hosseini naaz at soundshifter.com
Wed May 23 06:48:59 EDT 2012

Dear Hidden-Techers,

Many of you were kind, helpful, and supportive last summer when I wrote to you for help dealing with someone who was contesting my use of the phrase “Voice Empowerment” for my voice work.  Although she does not have a copyright on the phrase, nor a monopoly on those generic words, she did manage to get Facebook to shut down my page.  She continued to stalk me on the internet and harass me by email and phone and, after much consideration, I chose to give up "Voice Empowerment" as my brand.

As it turns out, letting that go actually makes sense and I am gratefully in the process of mining more essential language with a coach.

In the meantime, I have opened a new Facebook page called “Naaz Hosseini Voice”.  Shalini Bahl kindly suggested that I let you all know when this happened so that you could “like” the page if you chose to.

I invite you to drop by my page, Naaz Hosseini Voice, and if you are moved to do so, please “like” it.  I will be more than happy to reciprocate.
I would love to hear from you.

And as always, thank you for being there.  Even though my voice is not out loud in the group too often, my listening is, and I very much appreciate the discussions infused with your professionalism and wisdom.

Be well and have a happy spring!

Warmly,
Naaz

Naaz Hosseini Voice
Healing Hearts...
Empowering Voices
soundshifter.com
845.353.1974

UPCOMING EVENTS:

SoundBath: a horizontal concert

Free Your Voice: Reclaiming Your Wild Brilliant Self