[Hidden-tech] URGENT: A Long Shot Request

Out For Reel LGBT Film Series outforreelfilms at charter.net
Fri May 4 16:35:58 EDT 2012

I know this is a long shot but I am sending out a request to the
amazing Hidden-Tech Universe:

The season finale for Out! For Reel LGBT Film Series is tomorrow, May
5, 7 pm. 700 people will be attending. Before the film screening, we
are presenting a 25 minute speakers program, "Being Successful AND
Being Yourself", to inspire and encourage LGBT youth. Amherst College
President Biddy Martin and Senator Stan Rosenberg are among the
prominent speakers who will talk about having a successful career and
being a publicly out lesbian/gay person.

Long story short, we are looking for someone to shoot a simple one
camera, locked down, master shot of the event using the camera's mic
(of course we would love more but we will gratefully accept bare
bones). The recording will be given to any high school or middle
school who wants a copy, free of charge (we're hoping to find a
sponsor). This is going to be a very unique and wonderful speak out
and we want as many young people and teachers to see it.

You do not need to be a professional but you do need a video camera
and tripod. In exchange, we will give you 4 comp tickets and reserved
seating to our event and after party ($84 value). Plus we will give
you free advertising of your business in our next event ($500 value).

Please contact me by email or better yet by phone - day or night.

Thanks!

Jaime

Jaime Michaels
Executive Producer/Director