[Hidden-tech] Don't miss the Hilltown Spring Festival on May 12

Seth Isman sethi at hilltowncdc.org
Fri May 4 14:56:33 EDT 2012

Don't miss the Hilltown Spring Festival on May 12

Join us for a lovely day at the Cummington Fairgrounds on May 12 from 10 to
7 PM.  The music will begin at 11 with student choral groups and a family
show by Mister G.  We'll dance around the Maypole at noon.  Then we'll
listen to a family show by Rani Arbo & daisy mayhem, plus music by Tony
Vacca, The Primate Fiasco, Lui Collins, The Boxcar Lilies, Misty Blues,
Who'da Funkit and AstroBeast.

We'll eat local food, visit kid-friendly musical workshops and other kids'
activities, talk to solar power vendors, browse the displays of local
craftspeople and businesses, buy starter plants from local farmers, watch
horse trainers and Morris dancers, do yoga and Pilates on the lawn, and, at
5 PM, we'll join an all ages contra-dance.

Admission is $8; kids 12 and under are free; parking is free.

Proceeds benefit the social service and elder support programs of Hilltown
CDC.

The Cummington Fairgrounds is at 97 Fairgrounds Road in Cummington,

one mile south of Route 9, 20 miles west of Northampton and 22 miles east of
Pittsfield.

Please forward this message to anyone who can join us.

Seth Isman

Economic Development Director, Hilltown CDC

413-296-4536 ext. 112

P.O. Box 17, Chesterfield, MA 01012

sethi at hilltowncdc

www.hilltowncdc.org