[Hidden-tech] home office deduction question

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Tue May 1 17:31:54 EDT 2012

Thanks Tom for starting an interesting thread,
I want to add that there are actually two options on how to list an home office on taxes -
Schedule C and Schedule A - technically Schedule C
is not a 'home office' just another business deduction for office expenses.

That said I think it's time to draw a close to this and echo what a few others have said
-- time to check with a tax accountant - note I said TAX accountant.
Although this might be part of an interesting topic for a HT panel (in the fall)

Rich/Webmaster

--
Rich Roth
Webmaster/Steering Committee Member