[Hidden-tech] home office deduction question

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 10:42:15 EDT 2012

--- On Mon, 4/30/12, Tom Adams ~ Reelife Productions & Folktography <tomadams at gmail.com> wrote:

>>wow. I must say, in the ten years or so (really?)...that I've
been a part of hidden-tech, that I have never seen so many completely
different answers to the same question. Hmm, now to decide which one is
correct :)<<

Why did you get so many different answers?  Because you asked an accounting question and none of the people who answered, as far as I know, are accountants, and not one of them knew the context in which your actual accountant made the remark that you are reluctant to ask her to clarify.

Getting accounting advice from non-accountants is pretty foolish when thousands of dollars may be at stake.

Sorry to be blunt about this!

Good luck,
Marcia Yudkin
Goshen