[Hidden-tech] InDesign and Adobe Creative Suite training

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 13:27:38 EDT 2012

Dear Hidden Techers,

Could you recommend someone who is a good teacher of InDesign and
Creative Suite software, either one-on-one or in a small classroom
setting? (In other words not an online or DVD tutorial)

I am looking for someone who would be skilled at teaching the software
to someone who has 30+ years of graphic design/art direction
experience, (so no need to learn design from the ground up), just
needs to transition from using Quark to using InDesign and the Adobe
Suite more fully for real-time projects, after having taken a recent
hiatus from the field.

Ideally, this training would be a full or partial barter: teaching the
software in exchange for use of my skills as a designer and art
director.

I am in Hatfield, and will travel up to 1/2 hour for this training. I
want to start ASAP.

Please send names and contact info.

Thanks very much,
Deb Chandler