[Hidden-tech] WordPress Meetup Wednesday, Mar 28 @ 7PM

Kelly Dwan kelly.dwan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 16:58:23 EDT 2012

Hello HT!

I'm a co-organizer of Valley Summit <http://valleysummit.org> & the Western
MA WordPress Meetups <http://meetups.valleysummit.org>. I wanted to share this
month's meetup <http://www.meetup.com/nohowebdev/events/56202262/> with
hidden tech, because it's going to be very beginner-friendly. We'll be
discussing what to think about when creating images for the web, as well as
how to manage images in WordPress - perfect if you've been meaning to get
your portfolio/ shop/ photoblog/ etc started. This presentation will not
require any WordPress experience, so if you've never used WordPress & want
to see what all the fuss is
about<http://w3techs.com/technologies/details/cm-wordpress/all/all>,
join us at 7PM on Wednesday March 28th. We'll be meeting at Skytemple
Design, in Northampton. Please RSVP if you'd like to come, so I can make
sure we have enough snacks & drinks.

See you there!
--Kelly Dwan
*web developer, gravity switch*