[Hidden-tech] New vs. recycled toner cartridges?

Lynn Nichols lynn at starstruckdesign.com
Wed Mar 14 09:42:30 EDT 2012

Hi Deb,

My husband has a Brother HL-2040 and we've used both new and recycled
toner cartridges (from Ink & Toner Solutions)... and our verdict (and
I'm sorry to say this because I try to recycle were I can and I really
like I&TS) is that the recycled cartridges don't last as long. I'm back
to buying new. I've had good luck with TonerMax.com... their price for a
new Brother HL-2040 cartridge is $58.94... here's the link:

http://www.tonermax.com/product/BROTHER-20HL-2040-TONER-BLACK/TN-350/14239

Lynn

--
Lynn A. Nichols, Starstruck Design