[Hidden-tech] WordPress Multisite and Buddypress

Karen Christensen karen at berkshirepublishing.com
Sun Mar 11 07:44:14 EDT 2012

We¡¯d like to know of anyone in the western Massachusetts area who has experience developing commercial and subscription websites with WordPress Multisite and Buddypress. We¡¯re developing a publication called ChinaConnectU.com and may need additional expertise for certain parts of the project. Please send a cover letter explaining at least one specific solution you have developed using these tools along with a CV pasted into the email (no attachments) and information about hourly or project billing, to: jobs at berkshirepublishing.com<mailto:jobs at berkshirepublishing.com>. Experience in dealing with multilingual sites and Chinese would be desirable but is not required. (If you see funny characters or lines of ???? in my signature, it¡¯s because your computer has not been set to handle Chinese.)

We¡¯re also looking for people with experience in online education and webinar management, and audio and video editing. They need not be local.

Many thanks, Karen.

Karen CHRISTENSEN Éò¿­Â×, CEO
Berkshire Publishing Group LLC - January Newsletter: "Berkshire's Practical Cats" http://ow.ly/8w5Lp
±¦¿âɽ | »¥ÁªÊÀ½ç²ÎÕÕµã , ÇëÓÃÖÐÎĻظ´
Berkshire specializes in international relations, cross-cultural communication, global business and economic information, and environmental sustainability.
Request Berkshire titles for your library http://ow.ly/3o9QI
+1 413 528 0206 | Fax +1 413 541 0076 | Skype: karen_christensen
Email: karen at berkshirepublishing.com
Blog: www.berkshirepublishing.com/blog
Twitter: www.twitter.com/karenchristenze
--
ChinaConnectU is a new online publication that contains the entire Encyclopedia of China as well as hundreds of additional articles; ebooks, document-based exercises, and videos; photos, clipart, and maps; reviews of books and movies; language-learning programs; and special resources for students in China interested in US education. Sign up for a free 14-day trial at www.chinaconnectu.com.