[Hidden-tech] Moving email

Diana Hardina upstreamadvertising at mac.com
Fri Jun 29 07:16:42 EDT 2012

I am sure this is an ancient question but..

My .mac email account is moving to icloud on the 30th.
I want to switch everybody to my gmail account since I don't know how well they will service my email account, since I won't being using any of their services.
So I am looking for a 5 minute solution to notify everyone in that account, as well as a way to back up old email files that I have been storing there.

Gmail does have some suggestions to move accounts but not for a .mac account.

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Diana Hardina

dianahardina.com