[Hidden-tech] JOB Listing: SEIS Technology Coordinator (Special Education in Institutional Settings State-wide Program)

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Thu Jun 28 17:41:20 EDT 2012

*SEIS Technology Coordinator
Special Education in Institutional Settings State-wide Program *

The SEIS Technology Coordinator provides leadership in the management of all technology
components included in our contract with the MA Department of Early and Secondary
Education. The position supervises the SEIS Technology team, and is accountable for the
development and monitoring of a comprehensive technology plan for the SEIS program.   The
ideal candidate will have a degree in Computer Sciences; be proficient in Mac/PC/LAN/WAN;
have 3+ years successful project management experience and strong communication skills;
and demonstrated ability to successfully lead, coordinate and supervise staff.  Travel is
required; candidate must have valid driver's license and reliable vehicle.

  Full job description at collaborative.org/jobs <http://collaborative.org/jobs>

Apply immediately with resume and letter to jobs at collaborative.org
<mailto:jobs at collaborative.org> or the Collaborative for Educational Services /CES, 97
Hawley Street, Northampton, MA 01060. We welcome ALL qualified applicants. EOE/AA/A

--
Rich Roth
Webmaster/Steering Committee Member