[Hidden-tech] Sharing photos

Susanna Opper susanna at shawenon.com
Tue Jun 26 08:42:56 EDT 2012

I’m trying to share an album on Picasa. Some people can see it; some can’t.
I suspect that those who can see it are members of Picasa or one of its
relatives. But I don’t understand it. Can you explain this to me?

As a related question, do you recommend another free service for photo
sharing? I want something that the recipient doesn’t need to join. And
should I get rid of Picasa and use another photo editor? If so, which one?

As always, my regards and thanks,

--Susanna

*Susanna Opper*

Shawenon Communications

*Our distinction is communicating your distinction*

413-528-6494

susanna at shawenon.com

www.shawenon.com

Twitter: @SusannaOpper

Click here to try Constant Contact free for 60
days!<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?pn=shawenoncommunications>